Using the SEO Sorcerer to evaluate a web-pages content is easy! Evaluate pages for SEO best-practices, keyword density, standards compliance and other "points of perfection".
19 Site/Page Test Groups
When checking the pages our tools analyze the following data-points/metrics. Many of the tests here are not specifically for SEO but also to ensure your site/system is high-quality. We provide a highly detailed view of your system from a search engine view: you will see what they see and know what they know.
Our view on SEO is to make your site high-quality from a engineering/technicial perspective. This will make the search engine crawlers like the site, which gives the site better SERP, which gets more humans, which gets more organic links.
19 Core SEO Test Groups, 90+ Base Test Metrics, 100s of combinations
- HTML Analysis & Spider View
- Analyze the HTML for validity, check quality and provide a colorized spider output view. Our Wizard ensures that your page does all it can to be standards compliant, this makes the Robots like the page more. This includes both HTML and CSS Validation and over 30 other tests.
- URI Evaluation
- Performs multiple tests on the given URI, your first impression to the search engines. Evaluates the page specific URI, path length, query parameters, hostname resolution, path-case, HTTP responses and a few other details. Quality of the URI is important, they are displayed directly in the search results.
- Domain Related Checks
- Checks details about the TLD, registration, and WHOIS data
- Search Engine Overview
- Gets a count of the number of pages in this domain that are indexed, if you are in an SEO campaign and adding pages these numbers should go up.
- Social Interaction Report / Social Media Presence
- Evaluates the impact of Social services (Facebook, Twitter, etc) on your sites page
- HTML & CSS Standards Validation
- Validation ensure the page is following all current standards set by the governing bodies of the Internet (like the W3C). A perfect score here means a very well engineered site that will be attractive to robots.
- DNS Configuration Analysis
- This test examines the configuration in the DNS of your host, this are not entirely necessary for SEO but when set properly demonstrate good systems engineering, doing it right always helps. The DNS has many different record types, we examine your site here in terms of performance and settings.
- Page Keywords
- Finds top keywords as well as two and three word key-phrase combinations, at this time it works for english only
- HTTP Header Check
- This check ensures that the web server is responding correctly and including necessary/recommended information in the HTTP Headers.
- Page Speed
- Checks the speed performance of the loading page
- Spell Checker
- Hunting keywords is useless if they are spelled incorrectly, this test evaluates the spelling of words on your web-site.
- User Agent Content Evaluation
- Tests if the site is multi-user-agent aware, such as mobile browsers, many search engines are promoting mobile aware sites when/if the site itself is mobile optimized (or at least aware)
- Outbound Link Checker
- Checks outbound Links on the page to ensure they are all functioning and accurate.
- WHOIS Record Checks
- Checks the registration of your domain
- Screen Shots
- This checks provides multiple screenshots for your pages, mobile, tablet and desktop
- Backlink Checker
- The back-link checker evaluates each page linking back to you, collecting data about the links pointing to your site
- Site Map Evaluation
- These test group evaluates the sitemap to ensure it's effective. SEO Sorcerer can even generate a sitemap for you.
- Port Scan (nmap)
- Runs a port scan of the server running the site, results here affect site security and may or may not be used by Search Engines, no body really knows.
- Blacklist Checker
- Checks to see if any noticeable part of your domain is on any blacklists, which can kill your SEM/SEO attempts.